According to thousands of clients who nailed their interviews and got the job, this is the BEST job interview coaching program you can find!
During this six-lesson course, you’ll uncover:
- A productive mindset allowing you to approach interviewing from the interviewer’s perspective.
- Comprehensive preparation techniques to help you show your motivation and interest.
- Roadmaps and patterns to overcome barriers, articulate your skill, and nail any question.
- Questions to ask the interviewer to leave a positive impression (and inquiries to avoid!).
- What to wear, when to send post-interview follow-ups, how to overcome “elephants,” how to negotiate your salary, and more!
What you need to succeed in this course:
- Basic computer skills to open, fill in, and save documents.
- A strong desire to nail your next job interview.
- Patience and persistence in completing 6 lessons ranging from 30 minutes to a few hours each.
Nailing job interviews requires mastery of the three fundamental keys to success: mindset, preparation, and practice. This course brings you best practices in each of these areas that come straight from recruiters and hiring managers. I developed this course to reduce interviewing stress by providing you with motivational videos, step-by-step lessons, and hands-on activities to help you prepare for upcoming interviews.
No other self-paced video interview course offers additional, hands-on mock interview practice with a seasoned professional! Stop wasting your time and emotional bandwidth wondering what’s going wrong. This course is GUARANTEED to answer your most pressing questions about interviews!
“I wanted to let you know that I got a job! Thank you so much for the help you gave me in the preparation process. I interviewed on Wednesday, they sent me the offer last night, and I accepted this morning. I’m thrilled to be working there.” Noelle M., Project Architect, 2021