Does your job search feel like a hamster wheel? Are you confused about why you’re not being called for interviews? You might be looking in all the wrong places. This course will expedite your hunt for a better career by helping you select suitable job-search venues, access unlisted opportunities, organize your efforts, and hold yourself accountable.
This four-lesson course will help you:
- Optimize your time spent on job boards.
- Access and navigate the “hidden” job market to significantly improve your advocacy network and job prospects.
- Identify and utilize tools to maintain an organized search.
- Land a great job through an effective job-hunt strategy.
- Basic computer knowledge to download and manipulate Word, Docs, or PDF documents.
- The ability to access the internet.
- Optional but very helpful: a LinkedIn account.
Strategize Your Job Search will teach you how to select and effectively use job boards, but that should only be 20% of your efforts! The other 80% should go to building a network of advocates, conducting informational interviews with people at companies you love, and forging fruitful relationships. Don’t worry if you don’t know anyone yet; this course will give you a step-by-step guide for exactly how to build that network, organize your search, and move toward your dream job.
“Just wanted to say thank you so much for everything! Just gave you a 10/10 and individual praise on the survey. You were such a huge help and exceeded expectations. I ended up getting the job! “ Anthony C., 2021