fbpx

Strategize Your Job Search

Ratings:
5.0/5

Created by : Kyla Duffy

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn

Does your job search feel like a hamster wheel? Are you confused about why you’re not being called for interviews? You might be looking in all the wrong places. This course will expedite your hunt for a better career by helping you select suitable job-search venues, access unlisted opportunities, organize your efforts, and hold yourself accountable.

This four-lesson course will help you:

  • Optimize your time spent on job boards.
  • Access and navigate the “hidden” job market to significantly improve your advocacy network and job prospects.
  • Identify and utilize tools to maintain an organized search.
  • Land a great job through an effective job-hunt strategy.

Requirements:

  • Basic computer knowledge to download and manipulate Word, Docs, or PDF documents.
  • The ability to access the internet.
  • Optional but very helpful: a LinkedIn account.

Description:

Strategize Your Job Search will teach you how to select and effectively use job boards, but that should only be 20% of your efforts! The other 80% should go to building a network of advocates, conducting informational interviews with people at companies you love, and forging fruitful relationships. Don’t worry if you don’t know anyone yet; this course will give you a step-by-step guide for exactly how to build that network, organize your search, and move toward your dream job.

Testimonial:

“Just wanted to say thank you so much for everything! Just gave you a 10/10 and individual praise on the survey. You were such a huge help and exceeded expectations. I ended up getting the job! “ Anthony C., 2021

Current Status
Not Enrolled
Price
$49
Get Started

$49

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

What you'll learn